August 8, 2003
* Anthony Charles Godsey, 38, 157 Wade Bulla Hollow Road, Watauga, was arrested Wednesday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department Deputy Janice Black on a warrant charging him with violation of probation.
* David Lee Jenkins, 18, 1132 Berry Road, was arrested Wednesday morning by CCSD Lt. Rocky Croy and Deputy Shannon Deloach on two Attachment Pro Corpuses out of General Sessions Court.
* Mitchell Don Sneed, 41, 701 Fairview Road, Hampton, was arrested Wednesday morning by CCSD Deputy Shannon Deloach on a warrant charging him with violation of probation. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Aug. 12.
* Henry David Blevins, 19, 214 Church St., was arrested Wednesday morning by Elizabethton Police Department Sgt. Jack Ramsey on warrants charging him with identity theft and criminal impersonation. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court today.
* Larry H. Riddle, 58, 812 N. Roan St., was arrested Wednesday afternoon by EPD Sgt. Jack Ramsey and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* David Dwayne McKinney, 20, 1735 Nathaniel Drive, Apt. 55, was arrested Wednesday afternoon by EPD Ptl. Mark Roberts and charged with driving on a suspended license and violation of the financial responsibility law. He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Aug. 11.
* Sally Jean Harsh, 44, 257 Hogum Hollow Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested early Wednesday morning by EPD Ptl. Tonya Range and charged with public intoxication. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court on Aug. 11.
* Victor Sexton, 154 Neth Drive, Milligan College, reported to CCSD Deputy Kenny Cornett on Tuesday evening that sometime on Sunday, someone had stolen a Honda 21 speed, 24 inch mountain bicycle valued at $100 from his property.
* Joel Matthew Armey, 4140 Old Jonesborough Highway, Apt. 14, Jonesborough, reported to EPD Ptl. Jason Shaw that late on Saturday night or early on Sunday morning, someone had broken into his vehicle while it was parked at the Milligan View Apartments and had stolen a Pioneer brand stereo valued at $200 from the vehicle and had caused approximately $300 worth of damage to the vehicle in the process.
* John Anthony Nanny, 501 Washington Ave., reported to EPD Sgt. Roger Crowe on Wednesday night that earlier that night, someone had stolen a large amount of surveying equipment from the front yard of his residence. He reported that the estimated value for the equipment is between $1,500 and $2,000.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|