November 5, 2002
Arrests* Daniel A. Harold, 30, 107 Basin Road, was arrested Sunday morning by Carter County Sheriff's Department officers and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Harold Brian Russell, 27, 536 Shell Creek Road, Roan Mountain, was arrested Saturday night by CCSD officers and charged with vandalism under domestic violence.
* Brian Alexander Doucette, 41, 221 West Market St., Johnson City, was arrested Friday afternoon by CCSD officers on a capias warrant and charged with failure to appear.
* Jeffrey Allen Strode, 41, 505 Lee Ave., was arrested early Saturday morning by Elizabethton Police Department officers and charged with DUI, speeding, violation of implied consent, possession of Schedule VI narcotics, possession of Schedule IV narcotics, and violation of the open container law.
* Krystal N. Huser, 18, 212 Jenkins Hollow Road, was arrested Thursday morning by EPD officers and charged with public intoxication and possession of Schedule IV narcotics.
* Shirley Davis, 30, 1070 Stillwater Circle, was arrested Friday afternoon by EPD officers on a capias warrant for failure to appear.
* Mary Shockley, 38, 117 Windsong Drive, Gray, was arrested Monday by the Johnson City Bureau of Police and charged with possession of stolen property. She was being held in the Washington County Detention Center in lieu of $10,000 bond. She is scheduled to be arraigned in Washington County General Sessions Court today.
Burglaries and thefts* Steven Necasary, 133 Tresa Inez Drive, Johnson City, reported to CCSD officers that sometime between 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 31 and 11 a.m. on Nov. 1 someone stole his 1994 Nissan truck from his residence. The truck is described as being green in color with damage to the hood and a broken rear sliding window.
* Chuck H. Belcher, an employee of Grindstaff Chevrolet-Chrysler, 2224 W. Elk Ave., reported to EPD officers that a gray 2003 Dodge 2500 truck had been stolen. Belcher told officers that the truck had been in the Parts and Services Department to be inspected before being placed on the lot.
* Thomas M. O'Laughlin, 343 Bear Branch Road, Roan Mountain, reported to CCSD officers that his 2001 Jeep Cherokee was vandalized while parked at Cloudland High School. Officers reported the vehicle had damage to the rear hatch door and there were numerous scratches on the vehicle and on the windshield. According to reports, the damage appears to have been done with a key.
FiresÊÊÊ * Stoney Creek Volunteer Fire Department firefighters responded to a vehicle fire at 192 Bill Lewis Road Friday night where neighbors reported a tractor truck on fire. The truck was owned by Christopher M. Lewis of that residence. The vehicle, which is valued at $20,000, was destroyed.
* Roan Mountain Volunteer Fire Department firefighters responded to a structure fire at 7649 Highway 19E, Roan Mountain, Friday night. The fire was in a storage building and was reported by neighbors. The building was owned by Anne Arnett of that residence and was destroyed.
Missing person* Daniel James Lambert, 15, 161 Massey St., was reported missing by his mother, Terry Shipley. He was last seen at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Oct. 31 in the Biltmore area wearing blue jeans, a black coat with orange details and brown boots.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|