* Jeffrey Lee Campbell, 42, 1292 Bristol Highway,
was arrested Wednesday evening by Carter County Sheriff's
Department officers on a capias warrant for failure to appear.
* Mark Buckingham, 38, 560 Tavern Hill, Jonesborough,
was arrested Wednesday night by CCSD officers and charged
with theft over $1,000 in connection with an investigation
into theft of money at Summers-Taylor, Inc.
* Tommy D. Osborne, 29, 412 Bowman Ave., Jonesborough,
was arrested Wednesday by CCSD officers and charged with violation
* Timothy Dale Arnold, 41, 197 Carl Smith Road,
Hampton, was arrested Wednesday night by CCSD officers and
charged with violation of probation.
* Michael J. Lusk, 40, 133 Cripple Creek Loop,
was arrested by Elizabethton Police Department officers and
charged with DUI, violation of implied consent, violation
of financial responsibility, driving on a revoked license
and being a habitual motor vehicle offender.
* Johnson City Police Bureau officers on Thursday
arrested Erica Denise Dixon, 39, and charged her with one
count of domestic violence and assault on an officer. Dixon
is being held at the Washington County Detention Center on
a $10,000 bond. She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions
Court on Nov. 4 at 1:30 p.m.