October 16, 2002
* Jason B. Humphreys, 19, 701 W. Poplar
Street, Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday by Carter County
Sheriff's Department Lt. Rocky Croy on a capias for failure
to appear and possession of a Schedule VI drug for re-sale.
* Danny David Vance, 26, 705 Scotia Road, Erwin,
was arrested Monday by CCSD officer Bradley Hamm on a charge
of assault under domestic violence.
* Travis Willens, 21, 401 Dennis Cove Road, Hampton,
was arrested Monday by CCSD Sgt. L.C. Tester on a state warrant
for custodial interference. He is scheduled to appear in General
Sessions Court Oct. 28.
* Perry A. Sneed, 36, 1307 93rd Street, Cleveland,
Ohio, was arrested Monday by Elizabethton Police Department
Ptl. Shannon Peters on a charge of public intoxication. He
is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Oct. 18.
* Helen Stevens Hill, 786 Browns Branch Road,
Hampton, was arrested Monday by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters on
a charge of shoplifting. According to the report, Hill attempted
to steal two pairs of earrings and a bracelet from Wal-Mart.
She is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Nov.
* Lowell Thomas Stout, 31, 124 Harmony Drive,
Jonesborough, was arrested Sunday by EPD Ptl. Michael Sproviero
on two counts of aggravated assault.
* Kristina Caroline Perry, 31, 228 South Hills
Drive Apt. #B was arrested Monday by EPD Ptl. Jennifer Mayberry
on a DUI charge and violation of the implied consent law.
* Adam Hensley, 18, 1602 W. Lakeview Drive, Johnson
City, was arrested Tuesday by Johnson City Police Bureau Inv.
Ed Williams and charged with ten counts of check forgery and
ten counts of theft under $500. He is being held in the Washington
County Detention Center under a $5,000 bond with a preliminary
hearing set for Oct. 17 at 1:30 p.m. in General Sessions Court.
* David Wade Belcourt, 47, 207 W. Fairview Avenue,
Johnson City, was arrested Tuesday by JCPB Inv. Kevin Peters
on one count of burglary and one count of theft of property
over $500. He is being held in the Washington County Detention
Center on a $5,000 bond. A hearing has been set for Oct. 17
in General Sessions Court at 1:30 p.m.
* Jesse M. Cubbison on Sunday reported
to EPD Sgt. Charles Moreland that someone had broken into
his vehicle and stolen his CD player.
* Jonathan E. Dial on Monday reported
to EPD Ptl. Arthur Smithdeal that someone had entered his
home and taken three bottles of prescription drugs.