* Jennifer Gail Shell, 32, 102 Birdie
Lane, Hampton, was arrested Sunday by Carter County Sheriff's
Department officer Al Meehan on a charge of possession of
a Schedule II narcotic.
* Angela Christine Johnson, 21, 155 Bear Hollow
Road, was arrested Sunday by CCSD officer Todd Hamm on a DUI
* Virginia Lea Clawson, 37, 122 Tilson Avenue,
Hampton, was arrested Saturday by CCSD officer Bradley N.
Johnson on a charge of violation of probation.
* Linda Sheba Honeycutt, 52, 109 Liberty Hollow
Road, was arrested Friday by CCSD Deputy Johnny Miller on
a telephone harassment charge that occurred at Hampton High
* Michelle Renee Tolley, 28, 606 Pardee Street,
Johnson City, was arrested Friday by CCSD officer Jim Whaley
on a VOP worthless check charge.
* Darrell Keith Oliver, 29, 403 West G. Street,
was arrested Saturday by CCSD officer J. Booher on a capias
for failure to appear on fines and costs and evading arrest.
He is scheduled to appear in General Sessions Court Oct. 18
and bond is set at $400.
* Brandi Nichole Gobble, 21, 104 Nave Street
Lot #40, Hampton, was arrested Saturday by CCSD officer J.
Booher on a charge of violation of probation.
* James Ray Jones, 23, Whitehead Hill, Hampton,
was arrested Sunday by CCSD officer Al Meehan on charges of
failure to appear for violation of probation, evading arrest,
and public intoxication.
* Jonathan Mark Garland, 35, 160 Whaley Town,
Butler, was arrested Sunday by CCSD officer Randy Buck on
a charge of failure to appear.
* Mack Million Brock, 39, 537 Pear Tree Lane,
was arrested Sunday by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl.
Shannon Peters on a DUI charge. He is scheduled to appear
in General Sessions Court on Oct. 18.
* Tony Whitehead, 834 U.S. Highway 91 Apt. #14,
was arrested Thursday by EPD Ptl. Jason Shaw on a charge of
public intoxication. He is scheduled to appear in General
Sessions Court on Oct. 15.
* On Saturday, Brian K. Widden reported
to CCSD Deputy Janice Black that someone had entered his residence
and taken a backpack type leafblower model number 400. Widden
stated this occurred sometime around Oct. 7.
* Bobby Roark reported to CCSD Sgt. Johnson on
Saturday that someone had entered his vehicle and stolen his
stereo. The vehicle had been left unlocked.
* On Thursday, Jessica Cline reported to EPD
Capt. Clyde Croy that someone had entered her vehicle and
stolen a CD case and 40 CDs.
* Johnathan B. Simerly on Thursday reported
to CCSD officer Randy Buck that when he left for school that
morning he discovered both of his goats were dead. Simerly
stated he filed the report in case it was later discovered
the animals had been poisoned. There were no visible marks
on the animals.
* Herbert Massengill on Saturday reported to
CCSD Sgt. Johnson that he found eight of his gamecocks killed,
eight injured, and eight coupes damaged. Massengill stated
the water meter reader advised him that he had been driving
by the residence and seen two dogs killing the birds and had
stopped and run them off. Massengill did not know who the
dogs belonged to. The loss was estimated at approximately
* Sharon Rene Smith on Sunday reported
to CCSD officer Albert Nave that she was going home when a
black bear ran out in the road, hitting her vehicle and putting
two scratches on the left rear fender.
* Rebecca Lynn Johnson on Sunday reported
to CCSD officer Randy Buck that someone had entered her mobile
home and damaged property. According to the report, the front
window had been broken and property thrown all over the rooms,
including a television, stereo system, mirrors, and several