April 28, 2002
* Greg L. Carnett, 30, 193 Ollie Collins Road,
was arrested Friday by CCSD Officer Johnny Blankenship for
aggravated burglary and aggravated assault. Bond was set at
* Crystal Faith Locklear, 21, 815 Tipton St.,
was arrested Thursday by EPD Officer Jason McCall for domestic
assault and vandalism of property. Juanita Smith Collins reported
that her daughter had busted out the rear window of her car
and threatened to kill her.
* Eurban M. Bowen, 38, 431 W. G St., #11, was
arrested Thursday by EPD Officer Jason McCall and charged
* Michael S. Fitzgerald, 43, 150 Morton Road,
was arrested Saturday by CCSD Deputy Laverne Julian. Fitzgerald
was charged with failure to appear on charges of theft under
* Michael D. Scalf, 20, 510 Allen Ave., was arrested
Saturday by the CCSD. Scalf was charged with burglary of an
automobile, theft of property, and vandalism over $1000.
* John W. Elliott, 130 Emerald Point, Apt. #1,
was arrested Friday by CCSD Officer Chris Pierce. Elliott
was charged with DUI (first offense), DOR (first offense),
and open container.
* Roscoe N. Wheelock, 38, 105 Basin Road, was
arrested Saturday by the CCSD. Wheelock was charged with public
* Jeremy W. Lacey, 22, 134 Rosewood Circle, was
arrested Saturday by CCSD Deputy Laverne Julian. Lacey was
charged with aggravated DUI.
* Jeff C. Hubbard, 33, 2915 Chestnut Lane #10,
Johnson City, reported to the Carter County Sheriff's Department
Friday that his work truck had been burglarized. The box bed
truck had been entered in several of the outside compartments.
A gray plastic tool box with a black lid was found missing.
The loss was estimated at $2,000.
* Boone Potter, 167 Edgewater Road,
reported to the CCSD Friday that someone had thrown an object
through the window of his home. A piece of coal was found
near the broken window.
* Nicole Sparks, 1615 Hwy. 91, Apt. 3, reported
to the CCSD Friday that three people in a S-10 pickup had
vandalized her vehicle. There were scratches and dents in
the hood of the vehicle.