* Mary Henderson, 159 Sinking Creek Road, Johnson
City, reported a CD player and four CDs were taken from her
vehicle on Jan. 23. Sgt. Ken Dugger of the Carter County Sheriff's
Department investigated the burglary.
* Matt Furches, 102 Hidden Oaks Drive, Johnson
City, reported an attempted burglary of his vehicle while
it was parked at Happy Valley High School on Jan. 24. The
Carter County Sheriff's Department investigated.
* Steve Lewis, Citizens Bank, reported repossessed
property, including a mobile home, two outbuildings and a
deck, previously located at 1234 Rittertown Road, was missing
on Jan. 30. Carter County Sheriff's Deputy Laverne Julian
* A boat owned by Ricky Fair, 112 S. Fourth St.,
Watauga, was damaged in a fire on Feb. 2. Arson was suspected,
according to Lt. Rocky Croy of the Carter County Sheriff's
* Michael G. Sargent, no address listed, was
charged with driving under the influence by Carter County
Sheriff's Deputy Sarah Ryan after a traffic stop on Highway
91 on Feb. 2. William Eugene Jolly, 197 Little Harvey Drive,
Elizabethton, was charged with public intoxication.
* Chris Rice, 375 Rockhouse Road, Johnson City,
reported the shooting of a domestic pet on Feb. 1. The Carter
County Sheriff's Department investigated the incident.
* Michael Wade Holder, 218 Dry Branch Road, Elizabethton,
was charged with public intoxication and going armed on Feb.
1 by Carter County Sheriff's Deputy Sarah Ryan.
* Linda Wickline Jones, 832 Highway 91, reported
a check was taken from her mailbox at 369 Garrison Hollow
Road. The Carter County Sheriff's Department investigated.
* Carter County Sheriff's Deputy Bradley Johnson
investigated a two-car accident with no personal injuries
on Feb. 2. Joyce May James, 112 Morton Road, Hampton, and
Juli Dale Nave, 838 Mountain View Drive, Hampton, were the
drivers involved in an accident at the intersection of Highway
19 E and Highways 321 and 67, Deputy Johnson stated.
* Donna K. Young, 102 W. Walnut St., Johnson
City, was arrested on Feb. 2 by the Johnson City Police Department
for domestic aggravated assault and assault on an officer
and resisting arrest.