* Jennifer A. Mullins, 39, 107 Paul Peters Road,
was arrested Saturday by Carter County Sheriff's Department
Sgt. Keith Range and charged with DUI.
* Heather L. Powers, 23, 1298 Bluefield Ave.,
was arrested Jan. 16 by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl.
Michael Merritt following a traffic stop. She was charged
with driving on revoked license, speeding, violation of registration
and failure to provide proof of financial responsibility.
Following a search of her vehicle, she additionally was charged
with possession of Schedule VI, possession of drug paraphernalia,
and possession of Schedule III.
* Herman Paul Grindstaff, 67, 404 E. Mill St.,
was arrested Thursday by EPD Sgt. Roger Crowe and charged
with assault under domestic violence after he allegedly struck
his sister in the chest with his fist.
* John Chappell, 46, 510 N. Sycamore St., was
arrested Monday by EPD Ptl. Shannon Peters on a warrant charging
him with failure to appear on public intoxication.
* Karrie N. Parlier, 22, 1298 Bluefield Ave.,
was arrested Saturday by EPD Ptl. Jason McCall on warrants
charging her with four counts of forgery, theft of property,
and filing a false report.
* Susan Quarles Fowler, 48, 500 Pine Hill Road,
was arrested Sunday by EPD Sgt. Brian Fraley after officers
were dispatched to the residence regarding an unwanted guest.
Fowler was charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Chris L. Tidwell, 40, 1022 Broad St., was arrested
Friday by EPD Ptl. Jack Ramsey following a traffic stop. He
was charged with speeding and third-offense driving on suspended
* James T. Story, 34, 210 Al Sliger Road, Jonesborough,
was arrested Saturday by EPD Ptl. Jack Ramsey following a
traffic stop. He was charged with speeding and driving on
* Catherine Reece, 41, 433 Cliffside Lane, Banner
Elk, N.C., was arrested Thursday by officers of Johnson City
Police Bureau on a warrant charging her with theft over $1,000
after she turned herself in at Washington County Detention
* Rodney Freeman, 45, Mountain Home, was arrested
Friday by officers of Johnson City Police Bureau after they
responded to a disturbance at 2105 N. Greenwood Drive, Apt.
48. Freeman had broken into the residence, according to the
report, and was charged with burglary.
* Ernest Gonsales, 33, 210 E. Holston Ave., was
arrested Saturday by officers of Johnson City Police Bureau
and charged with aggravated assault following a fight at Nashville
Sound, 1121 N. Roan St., Johnson City. Gonsales used a knife
in an attempt to injure an employee of the business, according
to the report.
* Frankie E. Hughes, 22, 1215 W. Main St., was
arrested Sunday by officers of Johnson City Police Bureau
on warrants charging him with 14 counts of forgery under $500
and 13 counts of theft under $500. The arrest is the result
of investigation into stolen and forged checks at Johnson
* Anne Evans Olson, 59, 910 Edgewood Circle,
Kingsport, was arrested Friday by officers of Johnson City
Police Bureau and charged with filing a false report and simple
assault after she said she had left a bomb in a government
building housing the FBI, IRS, and AmSouth Bank in Johnson
* Michael D. Wood, 38, 231 Warren Road, Piney
Flats, was arrested Friday at Lakeshore mental health institute
in Knoxville on a warrant charging him with theft over $10,000.