October 26, 2001
* Andre S. Williams, 28, 1002 Rocky Ridge Road,
was arrested Thursday by CCSD Deputy Penny Cornett on charges
of assault under the domestic violence law.
* Robert E. Fields, 37, 134 Dock Fields Road,
Roan Mountain, was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Deputy Bradley
Johnson on a warrant for a capias.
* Angela Faith Oliver, 26, 188 Rainbow Circle,
was arrested Wednesday by CCSD Deputy Laverne Julian on a
charge of public intoxication.
* David Sean Henley, 31, 292 Douglas Chapel Road,
Jonesborough, was arrested Tuesday by officers of the JCPD
and charged with theft over $1000. The arrest was a result
of an investigation into money stolen from Direct Auto Insurance,
3018 Bristol Highway.
* Timothy L. Whitson, 24, 123 Reeser Road, was
arrested Tuesday by JCPD officers on a charge of theft under
$500. Whitson is accused of passing forged checks to several
Johnson City businesses.
* EPD Officer Mike Sproviero responded Tuesday
to a call from Advance Auto Parts, 401 Broad St. A store manager
told Sproviero that a total of $60 had been taken from the
store register over a three-day period. An employee at the
store confessed to the manager that she had taken the money.
According to the police report, charges against the employee