July 5, 2001
* Asa Ray Ward, 38, 431 Watauga Road, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck on a charge of failure to appear with fines and costs on five counts of violation of an order of protection, stalking and assault under domestic violence.
* Shane Williams, 25, 166 Stockyard Road, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Eric Buck on a warrant charging him with assault under domestic violence.
* Richard Thomas Forrester, 42, 241 Old Doeville Road, Butler, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Janice Mitchell and charged with assault under domestic violence following an altercation with his 15-year-old daughter.
* Earnest Brewer, 21, 318 Dennis Cove Road, Hampton, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Laverne Julian on warrants out of Carter and Unicoi counties. Deputy Julian and Investigator Patrick Johnson went around to the back of the house while Sheriff John Henson pulled up to the front of the residence. As the sheriff pulled up, Brewer ran around to the back and into Investigator Johnson, who placed him under arrest. He was charged in Carter County warrants with violation of probation, failure to appear on DWI, failure to appear on public intoxication and theft. He also was charged in a Unicoi warrant with violation of probation.
* Robin Colbaugh, 39, 141 Pinnacle Drive, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Terry Blevins in a warrant charging her with violation of probation.
* Brian K. Russell, 30, 129 Lovers Lane, Telford, was arrested Monday by CCSD Deputy Sarah Ryan following a domestic dispute at 363 Hwy. 91, Apt. 4. Russell was charged with public intoxication and assault under domestic violence.
* Noah A. Gouge, 21, 612 W. C St., was arrested Monday by Elizabethton Police Department Ptl. Brooke Mullins and charged with assault under domestic violence.
* Anthony Lee Grindstaff, 21, 605 Cherry St., was arrested Monday by EPD Ptl. Joey Proffitt after the officer responded to a shoplifting call at Wal-Mart. Store loss prevention personnel told the officer that Grindstaff had left the store without paying for $47.55 in merchandise. He also was charged with public intoxication.
* Richard Anthony Oaks, 43, 118 Bob Little Road, was arrested Monday by EPD Sgt. Brian Fraley after the officer responded to 932-H Pine Ridge Circle in reference to an intoxicated individual. Oaks was charged with public intoxication.
TheftÊÊÊÊÊÊ * Kelvin Moffett, owner of MEK Sports, 318 W. Elk Ave., reported Monday to EPD Ptl. Mike Sproviero that someone stole several items from his vehicle which was parked behind the store. Items taken included a Kenwood CD player, amplifier, speaker, an assortment of CD's, a pair of Alpine boots and full-face dirtbike helmet, described as white with chrome stars painted on it and a chrome visor.
* Teddy Joseph Vines Jr., 29, 117 Green Acres Drive, reported Monday to EPD Ptl. Mike Sproviero that while he and his wife were shopping at Wal-Mart, someone entered his vehicle and removed stereo equipment and medication. The driver's side window had been forced down and the door unlocked. The window was damaged in the process.
|Starhq.com © 2008-2011. All rights reserved. 300 N Sycamore St, Elizabethton, TN 37643|